Tampa is a city located in Hillsborough County, Florida. It is located on the west coast of Florida on the Tampa Bay, near the Gulf of Mexico. The city has a population of 346,037 as of 2001. Tampa's economy heavily relies on vital industries, including retail, healthcare, finance, insurance, shipping by air and sea, tourism, national defense, professional sports and real estate. Hillsborough County, including Tampa, has an estimated 740,000 employees with an anticipated population increase to 922,000 by 2015. wikipedia .
- Closest College: EVEREST UNIVERSITY
- Closest Jr. College HILLSBOROUGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Median Household Income: $46,112
- Annual Residential Turnover: 20.65%
- Median Home Sales Price: $139,300
- Closest Major Sports Team: TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
- Change Avg. Household Income Since 2000: 38% Source: brendansanford.c21.com